- Ongoing: managing support
- Reviewing staging branch with Tomas
- provided plenty of feedback for review
- updating for dex 2.0 (getting close)
- Traveling, but heavy week, PR refreshed and about to drop, Dex activates aprox. Feb 25th (250 blocks to go)
- CNY Arb formula and logic rework, optimized Rest calls for this phase (more websocket integration later), maybe 3-4 hours of focused work left to get that singing
- Spec for fees and subscribe tx for v11
- Pushing forward on first REIT
- tested staging.omniwallet.org, submitted several items that need attention
- proposed an algorithm to remove leading 0-value bytes in 8-byte integers (e.g. token amounts and token UIDs) in transaction messages
- are we ignoring transaction message size in UID tokens proof-of-concept?
- What are the priorities for the next release?
- Helped create SAFE App Store Coin for SAFE App Store.
- Working on OmniTradeJS and minor website update then moving back OmniJ.
- Scale testing UT database (example see http://omnichest.info/testnet/utdbperftesting.html)
- Minor code path optimizations
- Fixed bug that could crash client when processing unique send for non-existent token
- Broadcast various MetaDEx cancel transactions as requested by Adam for OmniWallet testing
- Minor bug fixes & changes per feedback requests
- New API requests delivered as requested
- Improved handling of cancel transactions (discovered type handling issues)
- Assisted with integration of Omni Core and a new exchange
- Started to port the code base to Bitcoin Core 0.12
- Fixed bugs for the rebrand
- On going projects
- New projects
- Reaching out to crowdsale platforms (coordinated with Patrick)
State of the Layer: All Hands – Feb 16 2016