- Ongoing: managing support
- Reviewing staging branch with Tomas
- added source for Safe exchange coin price info
- Great week for capital – MAID UP, OMNI UP, BTC UP, what up
- Established outline for smart contract triggers and hit on subscription tx type
- Finished formation work
- Many calls, made a lot of progress on regulatory design
- Very close to profitability in CNY Arb
- coordinated w/ Tomas so he could fix Overview page summary values
- ongoing: support as necessary
- Talked to Sococo about keeping our space – likely to happen
- New www.OmniLayer.org site is now live (hosted on Github)
- Working on Omni RPC node client this week.
- Looking to make an updated Omni slide presentation – contact me if you want to help.
- Trying to address the “testnet” issue (bursts of thousands of blocks spaced seconds apart burning through all CPU credits) with various methods
- Minor bugfixes
- Reviewed/tested @dexX7’s work on removing legacy code (https://github.com/OmniLayer/omnicore/pull/343)
- Fixed missing activation notification in UI (https://github.com/OmniLayer/omnicore/pull/344)
- Tested staging with various tests, list of bugs ready to supply
- Removed legacy pre-OP_RETURN code from Omni Core (basically cleanup after the release)
- Started to create and convert unit tests for UIT
- BlockCypher added Omni transaction detection to their API and transaction explorer
- Fixed balances for the omniwallet rebrand
- Had to change the whole way that numbers where being displayed.
- Fixed buy order amount conversion to willets
- Fixed success notifications.
- Added error notifications.
- Testing staging to wrap it up and deploy
- On going projects
- New projects
- Reaching out to crowdsale platforms (coordinated with Patrick)
State of the Layer: All Hands – Feb 09 2016