- Possibility to add addresses directly to the wallet
- Sort the addresses in the wallet based on currency / sum
- Verification that entered private keys match the addresses
- Full integration of the dEX sell form with the wallet (load addresses from wallet, auto fill masked private key using password)
- Bug fixes
- Tested on all popular tablets and smart phones
For the week of April 7th we have two very important events:
|Tatiana Moroz Presents Bitcoins, Music and Mastercoin with DJ Stoopkid
NYC Bitcoin and Music Industry Party
Heading up to Inside Bitcoins NYC next week?
Come join Mastercoin Foundation’s board members and executive staff, Craig Sellers, CTO, in NYC on April 7th to celebrate with our host Tatiana Moroz at the NYC Bitcoin Center.
We will be making special announcements around smart tokens via Master Protocol on the Bitcoin network. And get the chance to focus the discuss on how Bitcoin technology can work with the Entertainment industry.
The Mastercoin Foundation is helping with and sponsoring more hackathons this year. The next up is In Crypto We Trust during the Toronto conference later this month.
Teams will be competing for great prizes in building innovative application prototypes on Cryptographic Ledger Platforms. The Hackathon finishes just as the Bitcoin Expo starts. SO YOU CAN DO BOTH!
Tickets are $25 per person.
Spring is almost here in the Mediterranean and with the ability to do p2p trading between MSC and BTC as of block 290630 we want to highlight some of the new applications that are coming out.
Come join us in NYC on APril 7th to celebrate with Tatiana Moroz, our host, and the NYC Bitcoin Center. Details on FB.
There is not definite date set in stone yet as to when some of the earliest types of smart tokens can be issued using the Master Protocol, but the estimate is that sometime in the middle the end of April anyone will be able to create two types of smart tokens: Continue reading “Master Protocol Decentralized Apps and Ecosystem Shooting Up”
The last several months the Master Protocol developers spent laying the technical foundations of the Master Protocol, we now begin to add more focus on the design of smart contracts and smart property types. With that we’re introducing an effort to create an open source business requirements document which will be used as the basis for further development of The Master Protocol specification. But first some background. Continue reading “Transforming The Bitcoin Economy: Master Protocol Smart Property Business Requirements”
From developer sync up meeting notes today.
The deadline for the DEx will be as follows:
- item 1 February 15th – Draft User experience walkthroughs
- item 2 March 1st – DEx implementation consensus
- item 3 March 1st – Hard-core testing
- item 4 March 1st – End-User workflows & User Interface examples decision
- item 5 March 15th – dual launch of two DEx implementations
- item 6 March 31st – criteria evaluation
How does it work? Every Friday you or your group submit a project for consideration.
If you are the winner you will be paid $500 in Mastercoins or Bitcoins at the current exchange rate. If your project did not get chosen don’t worry you can submit it again the following week.
What are the criteria? Continue reading “$500 Mastercoin Weekly Community Contest – Submit Your Project”