- Closing crowdsales in Omniwallet? (less of a priority)
- Increase default BTC for new asset creation (due to mining constraints with Class B)
- To review Omni on Litecoin specifications and roadmap
- Currently testing 0.0.11-rc1
- When are we satisfied for release?
- Yuanbao exchange integration is mostly complete, they need funding address capability
- Continuing to handle support
- Working on user feedback from rebrand
- Just listening in, I’m free if I can help with anything
- Gained from Brexit Volatility, MAID/AMP action.
- Progress on Futures arb, bug fixes, API wrapper shopping, finished refactor from older system.
- Site, EULA, for PARK finishing up.
- DeOS crowdsale support.
- Working with Tomas on Omniwallet Dex UI to push towards closing sponsorship for futures.
- Accounting review for Q2, pretty decent.
- Tested 0.0.11-rc1 on Windows x64 and Ubuntu x64, ideally need to test OS X too
- Further discussion about STO v2 and BTC crowdsales
- Need to reconsider default “txconfirmtarget”
- Upgraded to 0.0.11-rc1
- Thanks to Tomas & Patrick for testing ‘Chest MetaDEx support
- New patch going into OmniChest over next day or so:
- Rewrote re-org handling (previously slim chance of state corruption)
- Fixed bug causing currently active trades to be dropped from MetaDEx state
- Fixed bug causing invalid trades to cause an exception
- Fixed bug causing trade matches to be missed
- Big performance improvements to work around DB limitations
- Continuing to work on new v7 engine for next major upgrade
- Omni Core:
- Continuing to prototype BTC crowdsales
- Providing support
- Discussing issues
- Bitcoinj-addons 0.1.2 in progress (fixes for OmniPortfolio)
- Improvements to REST clients for OmniPortfolio
- Other improvements
- OmniPortfolio refactoring almost complete
- Startup time improvements
- Thread architecture improvements
- Wallet support groundwork for bitcoinj/BIP32/Trezor
- Communicating with Trezor team — thanks, Craig
- Release pushed back again
- Added BTC address distribution pie chart support to OmniPortfolio.
- Ongoing communication with projects
- Preparing for Hackathon
- Block Halving party
State of the Layer: All Hands – June 21 2016