- Reviewing private repos on github/mastercoin-msc
- Continuing to handle omni support
- Yellowfin BI trial – initially using Omniwallet staging db
- Sococo Early Adopter Program – which day this week to start?
- CurrencyID class simplified, further changes under consideration
- Updated to latest bitcoinj-core-0.13-SNAPSHOT
- All integration tests are running reliably now – “blue balls” (with occasional false positives due to blockheight mismatches in consensus test)
- Test jobs & scripts updated for Omni Core binary named `omnicored`
- Code cleanup, etc.
- 1st pass rebrand changes merged (and touched up)
- Opened Issue #312 for Token rebrand discussion
- Studying naming issues, looking at okTurtles
- Analysis of the BIP66 forks (there have been 2 now, a 6 block and a 3 block fork) due to SPV mining, Omni Core 0.0.9.2 has been released based on 0.9.5
- RPC consolidation and standardization merged, all calls are now standardized on “omni_rpccall” and all old “rpccall_MP” calls are aliased and hidden for backwards compatibility. DexX has also updated and standardized all the help text.
- Assisted DexX with rebranding bitcoin to Omni Core & provided icons/imaging etc for installers
- Several UI bugfixes merged in including a couple of critical issues related to incorrect data display in the MetaDEx
- Last major (3,000 line changes) MetaDEx RPC branch merged which adds and finalizes trade history calls for MetaDEx and moves all the RPC population functions into the new populator and fixes numerous issues
- Some proof of concept code written for the new feature activation by message features – note @Craig we need a “foundation owned” P2SH address which the foundation can use to sign messages to activate features – suggest each foundation board member perhaps each has one key for the multisig.
Previous State of the Layer Posts:
June 30 2015
June 23 2015
June 16 2015
June 09 2015
June 02 2015
May 26 2015
May 19 2015
May 12 2015
April 28 2015
April 21 2015
April 14 2015
March 31 2015
March 24 2015