Phew, finally putting a pin in this Shindig (Milestone v0.16) and ready to reminisce. The past two weeks have been quite a flurry of development behind the scenes. We’ve been hard are work putting together a brand new database driven engine to power Omni. Based off data from Mastercore we’ve been working very closely with their development team helping to identify potential bugs and usability issues. While not quite yet ready for prime time I am happy to report a major portion of the parsing logic is in place and being tested. While most of this is still behind the scenes we do have a few functional updates to report on.
Milestone Summary (See the full list of details on Github):
- Backup/Import complete wallets
- Testnet version of Omniwallet
- Fixed bug in allowing invalid trades to be accepted
- Trade page layout updates
- UI/UX updates
- Constant rapid deployment of updated code
- Crowd-sourced Security Testing
- New Database driven interface
- Continuing integration of Master Core features
- Additional SP token values in USD
Take a look and let us know what you think, we’re always happy for user feedback.
Next up, Milestone v0.17