Another two weeks down and another Milestone complete. As Milestone v0.15 (Bushwhacked) comes to a close we want to take a moment and acknowledge some recent changes. Ron Gross has spent the past year building up and guiding the development of the MasterProtocol. He has been chiefly responsible for some of the new ideas that were brought into Omni. As he moves on to his next project we want to recognize the difficult but amazing job he held and the professionalism with which he carried it out. We are now looking forward to working more closely with the new
supreme overlord leadership, David Johnston 😉 . He has already started laying the ground work for a more involved community facing presence. So, to that end we will also be adding a fortnightly status update about Omni development or the milestone status in addition to these Milestone completion summaries.
- Fixed Critical bug in how we encoded sale price for Distributed Exchange
- Distributed Exchange Accepts now validate how much is left
- Updated balance checker results on homepage
- Crowdsale page updates, clarifications and data validations (Deadline picker and EarlyBird Bonus estimation)
- Leveraging Google for more relevant analytics and stats
- Updated search engine optimizations for omni homepage (seo)
- UI/UX updates
- Constant rapid deployment of updated code
- Crowd-sourced Security Testing
- New Database design in the works
- Additional SP token values in USD
- Continuing integration of Master Core features
Take a look and let us know what you think, we’re always happy for user feedback.
Next up, Milestone v0.16