With Master Core about to launch its first official version the Omni team has spent the past 2 weeks spinning up multiple test instances and getting back-end code updated and changed to leverage the new data source. Milestone v0.14, aka The Train Job, has been anything but. How can it be a Job when we enjoy what we do so much. With its completion we’ve got some exciting new (and a few overdue) features available as well as the typical collection of bug fixes and ui/ux tweaks.
Milestone Summary (See the full list of details on Github):
- Add ‘Cancel Offer’ functionality for DEx sales
- Resolved issue with inactive data visible in DEx
- Calculate Maidsafe value from exchange data
- UI/UX updates
- Constant rapid deployment of updated code
- Crowd-sourced Security Testing
On the Horizon:
- SP token values
- Continuing integration of Master Core features
Take a look and let us know what you think, we’re always happy for user feedback.
Next up, Milestone v0.15