As of July 1st the Omniwallet team is proud to announce the move to Beta.
With this release we have moved off our test domain and to the official https://www.omniwallet.org. We also have brought in the first stages of an updated UI, a streamlined experience, additional functionality, intuitive interactions and numerous bug fixes/patches. We are also happy to report that all user data was preserved during the transition.
On the Horizon:
- Asset Issuance/Crowdsale pages (create your own tokens/crowdsale)
- MetaDEx (trade user coins for user coins)
- Send-to-Owners (all holders receive a token payment)
- Automated Unit Testing and Deployments leveraging Jenkins and Vagrant
- More UI/UX updates
- Constant rapid deployment of updated code
- Crowdsourced Security Testing
Milestone Summary: (See the full list of resolved issues on Github)
- Update UI (Sidebars, footer, styling)
- Clean up error messages to user (multiple)
- Updated SSL certificate
- Backup/export wallet now exports Wallet Import Format key
- Fixed Send payment for pending DEx offer page
- Fixed balance displays affected by floating point bug
- Fix asset details breakdown on overview page
- Fix Send page ‘from address/balance’ issues
This has been a long time coming and the development team has worked hard to make it happen. The development cycle has been one of rapid deployment, pushing fixes/patches to the code base in response to testing results and feature implementations. We will continue to follow this methodology to bring you the best product we can.